Training and PD
- Our intro training sessions are a fantastic way to give a large number of teachers a taste of what we do or to kick-start your digital license with us in a short space of time.
Getting your whole department together for a FREE (subject to availability) 30-minute virtual session where our language specialists introduce the key points of our method, walk you through the different features of the license, and provide you with helpful teaching tips using the program.
- To find out more about the intro training sessions, contact us today.
- Already been with us for a few years? As you know, we continually make improvements to our curriculum based on teacher and student feedback. Check out what's new and learn some more advanced techniques through on-site demo classes!
If you’re an existing client and you feel that your department would benefit from a reminder of how to get the most from your subscription, then this is the option to go for. We will visit your school/district and offer an extensive training through demo classes.
- To find out more about these refresher sessions, contact us today.
- If you are a District Supervisor or are in charge of a group of schools and you’d like to arrange a training session for a larger number of staff, just get in touch and we’ll design a session that works best for you.
Our founder Maurice Hazan has been training teachers since the 90s. Grew up speaking five languages, Maurice has a rich background in teaching, neuroscience and linguistics. He was recently invited to present our method at TED. Click here to watch Maurice's TED Talk.
- To find out more about our PDs, contact us today.